Cloud X Dynamics Navision
NAV on the Go! is a Cloud-based Dynamics NAV platform provided by ASK Technologies Limited
With experience in over 150 Microsoft ERP implementations, ASK Technologies Limited has standardized a template for essential functions that will benefit a wide range of businesses.
With focus on efficiency for minimal setting, NAV on the Go! is a powerful ERP service, made available on a monthly basis.
Characteristics of NAV on the Go!
Ready to Use
- Commonly used functions such as Accounting, Sales and Purchase, Inventory, and Manufacturing are all pre-standardized templates
- Duration cut by 80% when compared to conventional ERP projects
- Initial investment is 60%-80% less expensive than non-standardized implementation
- Flexible monthly service fee allowing for a low cost of ownership
- Intuitive usability just like Microsoft Office.
- Preset to align with ACH Payment, Bank Reconciliation, 3rd party payroll solution
- Accessible from any computer, mobile device, or tablet. (optional)
- Multiple approval workflows
NAV on the Go! offers Dynamics NAV Starter Pack Functionalities (Finance, SCM, CRM) as well as Extended Pack Functionalities (Advanced Finance, Manufacturing, Advanced SCM & Warehouse).
Some of the valuable functional features are as follows.
- Bank automation and data loading
1) ACH Payment Data Export (US/CAN)
2) Positive Pay Data Export
3) Bank Reconciliation File Import
- Payroll data import
- Budget management by multiple dimensions
- Cash flow forecasting
- Multi currencies
- Unlimited Fixed Asset depreciation book
- Copy & Paste function from Excel file (journal entries)
- Approval workflow (journal entries, overdue, credit memo, etc.)
Supply Chain Management
- Flexible pricing structure (campaign pricing, invoice/ line item discount, etc.)
- Location management (multiple locations, location transfer, bin management, Pick)
- Alternative vendors
- Item substitutions and item cross references
- Return management
- Inventory management and cycle count
1) eMail integrated approval workflow
2) Return order approval
3) Customer registration approval
4) Vendor registration approval
5) Credit limit approval
6) Purchase/ Sales quote approval
7) Purchase/ Sales order approval
- Contact Management
- Contact Classification
- Campaign Management
- Opportunity Management
- Task Management
- Contact Search
- Outlook Client Integration