Microsoft Azure is a continuously growing collection of numerous integrated cloud services from Microsoft spanning from – analytics, computing, mobile, internet networking, storage, and web. Azure is trusted by over 55% of Forbes-500 corporations and is the driving force behind many popular offerings from Microsoft such as Office-365, Dynamics-365, Skype, X-box, and Bing.
What is Azure?
Microsoft Azure offers a multitude of offerings integrated tools, templates and managed services that makes it easier for companies to run their business process and internet-based tasks without being worried about their IT infrastructure.
- Azure compute– Azure supports the broadest number of OS, developer languages, frameworks, devices, and open source environments. Quickly deploy Linux and Windows virtual machines providing you a power-packed app development environment which supports ASP.NET, PHP, Node.js etc.
- Azure networking– This feature of azure allows companies to develop hybrid computing networks utilizing on-premises and public cloud infrastructure.
- Azure storage– Microsoft offers agile and highly salable data storage options which has high accessibility anywhere across the globe. Azure also offers highly secured, high performance and low latency data storage.
- Azure analytics – A suite of services aimed at providing businesses with useful insights based on their historic data, real-time data to generate automated reports and charts to assess their performance, companies can get a eagles eye perspective about various operations and concentrate on devising strategies for expansion and streamlining their operations.
- Azure backup – Azure backup is a backup-as-a-service solution which protects your data on-premises & cloud. Your backup data is secure which is stored in Geo-replicated storage with 6 copies of your data across two azure data centers. Baked up data is encrypted to the highest degree and guarantees 99.99% availability anytime and anywhere.
- Azure disaster recovery – In the case of unforeseen happenings be prepared with business continuity plans with the help of azure disaster recovery solution for all your major IT systems. Azure recovery options include the operations management suite which includes centralized management of data, integrated data protection and application availability solutions.
Be Future ready with Microsoft Azure Partner
Adopting azure services into your business opens a million opportunities which were not available in traditional computer technology and its iterations which took up lot of space, time, and money. By going cloud, you can transform your business process and applications with a full set of cognitive services, IoT based solutions and analytics.
- Most Advanced AI integration
- Insightful analytics
- IoT ecosystem
- Mixed reality platform
- Block chain services
- SQL Edge – Data engine
- Spatial anchors
LITS SERVICES one among the best Microsoft Azure Partner in UAE, Qatar,Oman, KSA, Ethiopia and other parts of world helps to utilize the complete capabilities of Azure.
- Scalability – Quickly scale from 1 to 100 and 100 to 1 million user without any further infrastructure additions and coding.
- Integrated environment – seamless integration with Microsoft products like Office 365, Outlook, SharePoint and Dynamics 365.
- Cost efficient – Pay-as-you-go models allows you to pay for what only your company use which drastically cuts the IT administration costs.
- Deployment – Azure allows PaaS – Platform- as- a-Service, IaaS- Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Hybrid deployment options.
“Azure is the future of cloud infrastructure which entails more than 25+ products and services ranging from Virtual machines, storage, CDN, API management, Stream analytics, media learning, Power BI, VPN and application gateways and numerous other applications and products aiding your venture to expand beyond the usual normal and to boost your employee productivity by the use of built in AI and powerful cloud computing.”